Friday, September 30, 2011

Warriors Getting Ready Play Manly Sea Eagles In The Grand Final.


There is going to be a clash happening on the 2nd of October in ANZ Stadium in Sydney. Do you know what is going to happen? well let me tell you, the mighty Warriors are playing against the fierce Manly Sea Eagles in the Grand Final and can't wait to watch the game. It is going to a battle to the end against these two awesome rugby league teams.
My favourite player for the Warriors is Krisnan Inu because he is a very awesome player to watch in solid action. What Krisnan Inu does the best when he plays is scoring and setting up tries for his team mates. Who's your favourite player? I can't wait to see Krisnan Inu play hard for his team.
Which team do you think is going to score first, warriors or Manly? Well I think it is going to be the Warriors. The first person for the Warriors to get the score is... Krisnan Inu and he is going to get it by Shawn Johnson kicking it up in the air. I think from Manly Jamey lion is going to pick up the first try for his team.
I just hope that the Warriors take out the Grand Final. I just support Warriors for the Grand Final, but my favourite team for NRL was Broncos but they are already eliminated out of the comp. Who do you think is going to take it out?
GO WARRIORS!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!

No comments: