Thursday, December 12, 2013

My highlight's of the year.

This year has been a great year for me competing in different sports. Sport’s has been my favourite highlight of the year because I love playing and enjoying sport with my mates. The best sport event that I have competed in this year was the Auckland champs Rugby League tournament in Cornwall Park. Unfortunately we finished 3rd overall but we tried our best.


   Having the opportunity to use netbooks as our learning tool has been awesome. With this learning device I think I have improved in my subjects. I love using this learning tool for maths because it helps me a lot to improve my quick basic facts on xtramath and other things on maths whizz.

    My favourite highlight about camp was going on the Luge rides. It was my favourite because I got to race against my mates and have a lot of fun. Laughing on my way down hill, Starford was trying to ram into me. It ended up the other way around me ramming into Starford and making him crash.

No comments: