Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Keswick Camp.

      Tuesday the 3th of December, year 8 student's from Point England School headed off to Rotorua for our camp. It was about a 4 hour drive to our location by bus. We arrived at(Keswick)the camp site at 2 o'clock.

    My favourite highlight about camp was going on the Luge rides. It was my favourite because I got to race against my mates and have alot of fun. Laughing on my way down hill, Starford was trying to ram into me so I can crash. However, it ended up the other way around me ramming into Starford.

  The lowlight for me was going on long walks up the mountain. It was so tiring that I gave up walking. But the only thing I enjoyed about it was walking with my mates, singing songs and telling good riddles.
   

   

   

 

   
   

No comments: