Monday, March 4, 2013

2013 Writing Test.

This morning we all completed our first Writing sample for 2013. I have posted it just as I wrote it in the 40 minutes that we were given, so that throughout this year I will be able to look back and reflect on the progress I have made in my Writing. I will post me learning goals from this soon.


Title: The Lost Lunch Box..

One rainy morning Sarah and Dan were going to make their debut at a primary school called Beach Bay Primary, not far from where they had lived. Arriving at the school Dan said “I am so keen to start as a new entrance to meet and make good friendship with others”, then Sarah replied “Oh that's wonderful Dan, I’m so looking forward for this new school too. I’m sure will have a great and fun year !”, “You bet” said Dan.

Kisses on both cheeks of Sarah and Dan's mother, Rachel as she was yelling from great distance “HAVE A GREAT DAY” ! to Sarah and Dan as they were heading towards the front gate. As quickly as they could, Dan and Sarah was sprinting as if they were competing in a 100 meter run, running to see their new school.

During school Dan and Sarah were having a fabulous time meeting new people and making good friendship. As soon as the bell rang for interval, Dan and Sarah went out to the hall way to get their morning tea. As Sarah opened her bag she noticed that something was gone missing, it was her lunch box. She asked Dan “Dan have you seen my lunch box ?” Dan replied “no, whys that ?” Then Sarah spoke up in a very firmly toned voice “Because its gone missing !” Suddenly Dan was filled up with such anger when Sarah said her lunch box was missing.

It was a huge problem for Sarah because from now and then she had nothing to eat. Then Dan asked the teacher if she saw a pink lunch box, then the teacher “Sorry Dan no I haven’t seen a pink lunch box but I’ll help you get some lunch for Sarah to eat until we find her lunch box”. So the teacher Miss Helen went to the office and asked for a chicken roll and a milkshake for Sarah.

Sarah was pleased and happy eating her morning from Miss Helen. “Thank you !” Miss Helen as Dan and Sarah said to Miss Helen in a thankful voice. It “OK !” replied Miss Helen.









No comments: