Friday, August 12, 2011

One of my favourite player in NRL..


I am going to talk about my favourite player in NRL. Do you know who your favourite player is in NRL? Let me tell you my favourite player is Brett Morris!!

I chose Morris to be my favorite player because he is in the same position as I am. Brett Morris is a fast runner and a play maker for his NRL team called the Dragons.

Do you like watching NRL?
My favourite part of watching this guy work is when he does his cool off loads just like Benji Marshall. It is really cool seeing your player in action because it is exciting watching him getting heaps of tries for his team.

I hope I could just be like Brett Morris some day.

1 comment:

Donyae said...

Hi Samuela that was nice writhing of NRL about Brett Morris I like your paragraphing. It was very clear