Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Goals For 2013.



This year, 2013, my goals are to improve in my writing, maths and reading. My new class teachers are Mr Bark and Mrs Nua. Mr Barks is really good at maths, and Mrs Nua is really good at reading and writing, so I am quiet happy with my new class for 2013.

To achieve my goals I would have to keep on task, concentrate and listen to what my teacher, Mr Barks and Mrs Nua tells me to do and also use the time effectively that I am given.

My goals in writing is to write at least 4 to 5 paragraphs as a year 8 student at Pt England School. Another goal for me in writing is to use punctuation in my writing, also use very good vocabulary to make my writing sound interesting and to hook my audience in. I know for me writing is the most hardest subject in school, but I’m going to give it my best effort.










No comments: