Monday, August 6, 2012

Reflection About Life Education.

For the last 3 session our class, room 22 went out to learn things at the Life Education van. The thing I found most interested in, or what I have learnt was making the right choice for what goes in my body to keep myself nice and healthy. The thing I learnt that can damage your body was smoking and drinking alcohol. Did you know that cigarettes has over 4000 chemicals in it and it can kill you. Cigarettes and alcohol is a addicted thing because once you're into it it hard to quit until you ask for help. Choices have consequences and it can lead you to positive and negative things.

1 comment:

Raenan said...

Hi

Great writing Samuela but maybe you should reread your paragraph so then your writing could make better sense anyway keep up the great work.