Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Favourite Place.





My special place is the Senior playground at Pt England School on the bottom field.
It is a special place for me because that’s where my mates and I just kick back and have good laughs at each others jokes.

The artist I tried to do was Henri Matisse and his style of painting is called Fauvism. Fauvism is kind of about using dark bold colours and simplified drawing to show the expressive effect.  I chose him because I thought it would suit my artwork. I think I have used colour really well in my painting but maybe to suit the Matisse style my colours should have been bolder.

1 comment:

Crusader said...

Hey Samuela
This post is great on your special place. My special my is the court because thats where all my friends and I like to play touch and like to just kick back aswell. I like all the clever vocab you have used in this like simplified, expressive, bold and many more. I think you should work on checking your work because some of the sentences don't make sence. Anyway, keep up the great work that you are doing Samuela.

Crusader